The truck driver fatigue laws should be fixed to deliver simpler work diaries, sensible enforcement, fairer... Read More
- RT @samuelmarks1: "There is a cost of not acting" - @AusHydCouncil CEO Fiona Simon Australia needs a #zeroemissions #trucking strat… https://t.co/z1sBPOLOBH
- RT @CatherineKingMP: 52 years of truck manufacturing in Australia. Great visit at @PACCARPartsAus with @MaryDoyleMP talking about hydr… https://t.co/3NyselG8XL
- RT @PowerTorqueEd: Bob Can Begin Looking Back https://t.co/sFpJ0lEPzh Bob Woodward has retired after a long career in the trucking ind… https://t.co/Ah8BZnsnNn
- RT @atnmag: The @TruckAustralia says a new report will be released at its annual conference outlining the potential opportuniti… https://t.co/44qtL95Cqd
- RT @qta_trucking: Proud to have Drew Hipwood from IOR as a 2023 @TeletracNavman Diversity Schl recipient. Congratulations Drew, we lo… https://t.co/wjakCa5LH3
The trucking industry has welcomed the Government’s decision to allow wider, safer trucks on Australia’s roads.
The ATA has named three exceptional workshop professionals as the finalists for its 2023... Read More