The next government must reset Australia’s approach to road safety and productivity.
- RT @seeingmachines: We're proud to sponsor the Australian Trucking Association. Seeing Machines is committed to getting everyone home s… https://t.co/fXvrZdHPVy
- RT @atnmag: The @TruckAustralia is positive about what the ACT’s move means for other Australian states https://t.co/ueRyUNxzQS
- RT @samuelmarks1: “Ending our reliance on volatile and high diesel prices could be one of the most significant reforms for the future… https://t.co/alm9qs2zol
- RT @samuelmarks1: “Often most governments have left trucks out of the zero emissions agenda. The ACT is essentially demonstrating tha… https://t.co/4ZCnS70g7y
- RT @TeamDriveToZero: Global MOU nations are working toward 100% #zeroemission truck & bus sales by 2040. To support their ambitions,… https://t.co/9ywJKYRQcc
13 April 2022
23 February 2022
Do you know someone who goes over and above for the trucking industry?
16 February 2022