Truck driving apprenticeships should start from early 2023, the ATA says.
- The ATA is consulting our members urgently about the review of the national #truck laws. The review is being done… https://t.co/mJOlmFEtM5
- There are great jobs available driving trucks. We need a #trucking apprenticeship, with the first apprentices start… https://t.co/UEZ7w6Qxrg
- RT @MTAQueensland: The @TruckAustralia and @EVCouncil have announced they will work together to remove barriers to electric freight ve… https://t.co/dt27NjAzRo
- RT @NHVR: COVID-19 QLD Update: The BP Charlton heavy vehicle COVID-19 testing site will be closed for the remainder of today… https://t.co/SODAFs85IJ
- RT @RoadFreightNSW: Transport for NSW launches COVID-19 Safe Practices Learning Course - https://t.co/53lrsuM3S8 https://t.co/elpl0D2qg6
In this week’s issue of the Friday Facts: Vaccine mandate and testing boost, trucking apprenticeship proposed and ... Read More
In recognition of National Safe Work Month, the ATA is calling for urgent action from all... Read More