In this issue of the Friday Facts: Driving diversity change; international guidelines focus on safety and more!
- We're standing up industry, warning about the effect an increase in #truck taxes would have on not only operators,… https://t.co/rACrBfBahE
- Exploring opportunities to recruit and retain staff, @WesternRoadsFed 2020 @Daimler Future Leader Rick Lockwood is… https://t.co/VTupz5Tfyx
- We’ve welcomed an announcement from NSW Minister for Transport and Roads Andrew Constance MP ordering stevedores to… https://t.co/catpwnRphB
- .@VTAComms 2020 @Daimler Future Leader Matthew Finemore is working on a #leadership project to analyse the costs of… https://t.co/YkB3LGMxzl
- Catching up with @seeingmachines today, checking out their amazing HQ and planning lots of exciting things as we he… https://t.co/KFMsyJAhQB
The ATA and Teletrac Navman are driving diversity change, today announcing a ground-... Read More
QTA International Women’s Day Breakfast
QTA International Women’s Day Breakfast - Wednesday, 4th March @ Hillstone, St Lucia
Trucking Australia 2020
Trucking Australia 2020 will be held in Cairns from 1-3 April.