More truck rest areas and better bridges are on the way.
- RT @NHVR: COVID-19 QLD Update: The Goondiwindi dedicated heavy vehicle testing location has temporarily closed today from 2pm… https://t.co/GB0vvI6rvF
- RT @WesternRoadsFed: Great news the success of this program which is rolling out around the State is in the results- 87% completing the… https://t.co/0aiYaJ910T
- RT @NHVR: Latest COVID-19 vaccination requirements for truckies 👇 For more information, go to👉https://t.co/NbY80sV4mW #NHVR https://t.co/Jr6g1zJ5CF
- RT @samuelmarks1: In todays @australian talking about why #zeroemission #trucks need to be accelerated, to create economic opportunit… https://t.co/x59O9autB1
- RT @NHVR: ⚠️ Share this with light vehicle drivers! #WeNeedSpace Trucks and other vehicles over 7.5 metres long that have a… https://t.co/uHIcA2clJL
10 November 2021
09 November 2021
The ATA has welcomed the release of the Government’s Future Fuels Strategy.
22 October 2021
Truck driving apprenticeships should start from early 2023, the ATA says.