About the forum
The 2024 Daimler Truck Future Leaders’ Forum (FLF) is a career-defining opportunity to develop your potential as a future leader of the trucking industry and the ATA’s network of member associations.
The 2024 program will consist of:
- Two days of intensive workshops in Canberra on 7 and 8 March 2024.
- Development of a team industry advocacy projects on a real issue to support the industry’s future
- Participation in Trucking Australia 2023 from 17-19 April 2024
- Learn how government policy is developed and how businesses and industry associations can have an influence in an effective and ethical way
- Learn how to handle media interviews
- Develop a team advocacy project in collaboration with peers, past FLF leaders with facilitation and mentoring. Participants will present the results at Trucking Australia 2024 in Canberra, 2024.
- Develop a strong professional network with like-minded industry leaders and join the Future Leaders Alumni network.
HOW TO APPLY:
Nominations will only be accepted via ATA member associations and the TruckSafe program.
NOMINATION PACK FOR ATA MEMBER ORGANISATIONS & TRUCKSAFE PROGRAM
Please note, only ONE nomination will be accepted per member association and the Trucksafe program.