The ATA has today released its proposed amendments to the national truck laws. Under these amendments, the directors and managers of trucking businesses would have the same rights as other Australians: they would be innocent until proven guilty of offences under the laws.The details are in today’s issue of the Friday Facts, along with the chance to win a MegaTruckers gift pack!
Also in this issue:
- Learn how Australia Post is getting future ready
- Put your truck on display
- CIMC auction trailer artwork released
- New truck driver medical standards
- Be safe driving with diabetes
- Join the Industry Technical Council