The 2 September 2011 issue of the ATA’s Friday Facts newsletter features the ATA’s submission on the proposed pricing model developed as part of the COAG Road Reform Project.
- Safety advisory board signals new era for truck accident research centre
- Cummins honour National Trucking Industry Woman of the Year
- ATA TruckSafe Manager appointed to road safety collaboration group
- Trucks still account for 30 per cent of level crossing fatalities
- Celebrating the Craig Roseneder Award
- From the ATA’s image archive: Precious freight