FINALISTS ANNOUNCED FOR THE 2018 NATIONAL TRUCKING INDUSTRY AWARDS
The Australian Trucking Association has today announced the finalists for the 2018 National Trucking Industry Awards.
The awards recognise businesses and individuals who have gone above and beyond to improve their workplace and contribute to the industry.
“The finalists for these awards have demonstrated exceptional dedication to the Australian trucking industry through their hard work and commitment,” ATA Chair Geoff Crouch said today.
“These awards are a highlight of not only the Trucking Australia conference, but the whole year and I look forward to the announcement of the winners next month,” he said.
The 2018 National Trucking Industry Awards finalists are:
Outstanding Contribution to the Australian Trucking Industry
- David Smith, D & S Smith Haulage
- Frances Ross, R & A Ross Transport
- Ross Fraser OAM, Frasers Livestock Transport
National Professional Driver of the Year Award
- Bernard Forssman, Directhaul Pty Ltd
- Mark Waddington, Cannon Logistics
- Barry Fitzgerald, Boral Australia
National Trucking Industry Woman of the Year
- Belinda Polglase, All Purpose Transport
- Breanee Turner, Cove Training
- Coralie Chapman, Linfox – Government & Defence
National Training Excellence Award
- Australian Furniture Removers Association
- Brown & Hurley
- Hopkins Transport
TruckSafe John Kelly Memorial Award
- SRT Logistics
- JJ Lawson Transport
- Zarb Road Transport
The award winners will be announced at Trucking Australia 2018 on 20 April at the ATA Foundation Sponsors Gala Awards Dinner. The finalists were selected by a committee of judges led by former ATA Chair Trevor Martyn.
To register for Trucking Australia 2018, visit www.truckingaustralia.com.au