The 29 April 2011 issue of the ATA’s Friday Facts newsletter features the launch of the ATA’s 20th anniversary history book, Putting Safety First, which sets out how the founders of the ATA united the industry and got results on safety.
Also in this issue:
- Jan Pattison appointed to TIAC Board
- ATA rejects call to transport more food by train
- Trucking industry to continue losing skilled workers, TLISC warns
- Business planning templates available
- VTA announces Freight Week 2011
- From the ATA’s image archive: on the razor’s back