Sixty thousand trucks have now rolled off Volvo Group Australia’s production line in Wacol, Queensland. It’s a... Read More
- RT @qta_trucking: #QTAtakethelead bespoke industry capability workshop designed to grow the workforce of the future @business2one… https://t.co/7HnchzXVG2
- RT @atnmag: QTA program to encourage female participation in T&L https://t.co/BGzznaIE2F
- RT @RoadFreightNSW: Great to meet Hon Bill Shorten at the Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry lunch today and to introduce him… https://t.co/qMYhQlHgKR
- RT @atnmag: Opinion: The good fight https://t.co/u0pfJT8pRL
- RT @atnmag: Lorimer Street bike path is a recipe for disaster: VTA https://t.co/G56pnJ94G1
Container stevedores increased their profit margins in 2016-17 but still increased charges on trucking operators.
The Australian Government’s national infrastructure data collection and dissemination plan needs to enable... Read More