The ATA is excited to announce the finalists for the 2018 National Trucking Industry ... Read More
- RT @Wikket: @TruckAustralia Well done to the finalists, some very well deserved recipients.
- RT @SallyFraser_: Very proud to see my dad among the finalists for Outstanding Contribution to Industry in the ATA Awards… https://t.co/up69SARBbO
- RT @AFRA_AUS: AFRA has been announced as a finalist for the Australian Trucking Association's National Training Excellence Award… https://t.co/q9NmLYPZTc
- We're very excited to announce the finalists for the 2018 National Trucking Industry Awards. View finalist detail… https://t.co/yr9RRjIiiG
- RT @RoadFreightNSW: Look good, Nathan! @HoldingRedlich https://t.co/MovS1RMwgF
The Australian Trucking Association has today announced the finalists for the 2018 National Trucking Industry Awards... Read More
Daimler Truck and Bus Future Leaders' Forum
The Daimler Truck and Bus Future Leaders’ Forum is a career-defining professional program for hand-picked trucking business owners and employees.
Skills and Workforce Committee Meeting
Trucking Australia 2018
Held in Canberra on 18-20 April, this event features expert speakers and panels, insightful sessions, a fatigue hackathon, and networking and social events.