A funding boost for heavy vehicle safety projects has been welcomed by the Australian Trucking Association.
- Only one month before 2018 Craig Roseneder Award nominations close! This award celebrates the professionalism of t… https://t.co/p9E57dxsk4
- Meet the transport inspectors at #TMC18 In a session not to be missed, you'll hear from senior transport inspecto… https://t.co/AxithCPjJ4
- RT @qta_trucking: Pleased to announce a collaboration between QTA and the Port of Brisbane for Heavy Vehicle Safety Around Ports Proj… https://t.co/yMPdWQ05Po
- 14 projects will share in $3.9 million from the Australian Government’s Heavy Vehicle Safety Initiative, including… https://t.co/GADWsRphgJ
- More support on the way for our farmers as improved access for heavy vehicles carrying supplies and stock to drough… https://t.co/EJFGYXEjGN
The Australian Trucking Association (ATA) has questioned the Transport Workers’ Union (... Read More
General Council Meeting
2018 ALC & ATA Supply Chain Safety and Compliance Summit
The 2018 ALC & ATA Supply Chain Safety and Compliance Summit will be held in Melbourne from 5-6 September.
2018 Craig Roseneder Award nominations close
Nominations for the 2018 Craig Roseneder Award close on 14 September