The Australian Trucking Association has completed the refurbishment of the MinterEllison Building at 25 National... Read More
- 2018 #Daimler Future Leader Sam Lovatt is examining how work may be best organised to provide efficient #freight de… https://t.co/9HeOsLhVFD
- RT @AusChamber: James Pearson, @AusChamberCEO, was pleased to catch up with our members Geoff Crouch, President of the Australian T… https://t.co/6FCJCUeFXS
- RT @RoadFreightNSW: Entries to the #RFNSW2018 Awards will remain open until midnight Wednesday 22 August. With one more day to go, tog… https://t.co/Ns77O7t9H7
- RT @RoadFreightNSW: #RFNSW2018 award nominations close this Wednesday on the 22 August. If there is someone you know who is out of thi… https://t.co/FZikRwMhop
- RT @atnmag: Transurban’s draft undertaking to the Australia Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) does not address the tru… https://t.co/7IwJ1MdYy1
Transurban’s draft undertaking to the ACCC does not address the trucking industry’s... Read More
A funding boost for heavy vehicle safety projects has been welcomed by the Australian Trucking Association.
General Council Meeting
2018 ALC & ATA Supply Chain Safety and Compliance Summit
The 2018 ALC & ATA Supply Chain Safety and Compliance Summit will be held in Melbourne from 5-6 September.
2018 Craig Roseneder Award nominations close
Nominations for the 2018 Craig Roseneder Award close on 14 September