The tax office has published the 2018-19 reasonable amounts for employee truck driver meals.
- RT @TeletracNavAU: Every party in the transport supply chain now has a duty to ensure everyone's safety. Are you prepared for the Chai… https://t.co/4beurD6tsK
- Important research for #RoadSafety. https://t.co/5eMqZgdOWM
- Given the complexity of the competition issues involved, the ATA is pleased that @acccgovau has extended its decisi… https://t.co/Poy8CKU7CN
- Next month Transafe WA will hold two Road Transport Industry Safety Forums, open to anyone with a role in road tran… https://t.co/h1CvitOUNB
- Don’t Assume is a #safety campaign aimed at 18-25 year olds sharing the road with #trucks. Created by a team of… https://t.co/Tqs0Hcyo7j
Australia’s leading annual supply chain safety event is set to expand in 2018, with the Australian Trucking... Read More
Automated driving systems must be subject to independent, no-blame safety investigations.