Australia’s leading safety accreditation scheme, TruckSafe, has launched its new standards and accreditation guide,... Read More
- We welcome @ScottMorrisonMP & @M_McCormackMP's commitment of $1M to better educate caravan & motorhome drivers on… https://t.co/Vhsgj8N3jS
- RT @NatRoad_AUS: New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia, Victoria and Western Australia have travel restrictions in place over… https://t.co/QrTInefLzd
- RT @atnmag: Heavy vehicle accreditation scheme TruckSafe has a new standards and accreditation guide, reflecting changes to the… https://t.co/PPVyHpl9M6
- Somebunny loves you, so make sure you get home in one piece. Double demerits are now in force. Slow down and driv… https://t.co/P6mDB0KVQI
- "From our perspective we think the design of the #Volvo and its driver compartment is the safest #truck in the worl… https://t.co/R3qkPLnQWE
The ATA and the trucking industry are today mourning the loss of Professor Michael Coper... Read More
In this issue of the Friday Facts: Road safety action needed this election, new report shows truck fatality decrease... Read More
Industry Technical Council meeting
Location: Brisbane Truck Show
The ATA’s 2019 Technology and Maintenance Conference will be held in Melbourne from 14-16 October.
Trucking Australia 2020
Trucking Australia 2020 will be held in Cairns from 1-3 April.