This issue of the Friday Facts includes the announcement of the 2019 Daimler Truck and Bus Future Leaders’ Forum,... Read More
- RT @bgmaguire: @AngusTaylorMP opening @AusChamber #BizLeadersSummit Great to see trucking industry well represented here by Simon… https://t.co/tU7lxoqZqO
- RT @isaac_mcintyre6: "I was so sure someone was having a laugh, but when I got [to the event] and they told me I was going to be winning… https://t.co/pKSSPXq55a
- RT @qta_trucking: We had a fantastic night last Saturday night at the QTA Annual Dinner and Awards night. Congrats to all award winne… https://t.co/EpFbpFAcY9
- It's great to see @WesternRoadsFed broadening the #transport conversation at the WA Freight and Logistics Symposium… https://t.co/TGmV30XjPt
- 2018 Daimler Future Leader Wade Lewis is working to improve training and development in the #trucking industry. Wa… https://t.co/ewYqtpOvrT
The Australian Trucking Association and Daimler Truck and Bus Australia Pacific are proud to announce the return of... Read More
Safety Committee Meeting
The ATA Technology and Maintenance Conference
The ATA Technology and Maintenance Conference will be held in Melbourne, on 15-17 October, bringing together technical and maintenance expertise together.
More information coming soon.