Transurban’s draft undertaking to the ACCC does not address the trucking industry’s... Read More
- If you're one of the many #trucking operators carting #drought relief hay, be aware there may be fire on the Gwydir… https://t.co/5iqSXDPWkg
- RT @IntegSampling: A truck driver doing drugs behind the wheel! The incident has been condemned by Victoria Police and industry groups… https://t.co/Z8Z8obsdeT
- RT @bgmaguire: @TruckAustralia https://t.co/udmfRPOKvM
- WARNING! NSW Police will be active in and around Ulmarra, NSW, to stop rogue #truck drivers making us all look bad.… https://t.co/vbzv3RQrXR
- The ATA has provided local council and government bodies with an understanding of the capabilities and limitations… https://t.co/TedfYjzw73
A funding boost for heavy vehicle safety projects has been welcomed by the Australian Trucking Association.
The Australian Trucking Association (ATA) has questioned the Transport Workers’ Union (... Read More
General Council Meeting
2018 ALC & ATA Supply Chain Safety and Compliance Summit
The 2018 ALC & ATA Supply Chain Safety and Compliance Summit will be held in Melbourne from 5-6 September.
2018 Craig Roseneder Award nominations close
Nominations for the 2018 Craig Roseneder Award close on 14 September