In this issue of the Friday Facts: Truck safety projects boosted; empowering women in transport and more!
- Industry icon Heather Jones has been inducted into the Australian National Road Transport Hall of Fame. Heather ha… https://t.co/1qDuIDnamu
- RT @bgmaguire: https://t.co/EAxMKn4l2Q Congratulations Heather Jones from Pilbara Heavy Haulage Girls being inducted into the Aust… https://t.co/PQbcarOqkL
- RT @atnmag: ICYMI: The South Australian Road Transport Association (SARTA) has launched a broadside at an increasing incidence… https://t.co/OFwFyHeeKp
- ATA member associations have won gov funding for a series of safety projects under the 2019-20 Heavy Vehicle Safety… https://t.co/NOfyXZ1vGm
- Last year’s TMC saw delegates getting hands on and marking up trucks with @3M reflective tape - what will this year… https://t.co/yQWoGNKFbF
12 July 2019
In this issue of the Friday Facts: Tech conference scholarships launch; reform agenda must boost trucking... Read More