In this issue of the Friday Facts: Driving diversity change; international guidelines focus on safety and more!
- We’ve welcomed an announcement from NSW Minister for Transport and Roads Andrew Constance MP ordering stevedores to… https://t.co/catpwnRphB
- .@VTAComms 2020 @Daimler Future Leader Matthew Finemore is working on a #leadership project to analyse the costs of… https://t.co/YkB3LGMxzl
- Catching up with @seeingmachines today, checking out their amazing HQ and planning lots of exciting things as we he… https://t.co/KFMsyJAhQB
- We've welcomed the extended consultation period on proposed increases to truck taxes, and thank DPM @M_McCormackMP… https://t.co/C5B1w2Z3r3
- The ATA and @TeletracNavAU are driving #diversity change, launching a ground-breaking initiative that will celebra… https://t.co/ZkfkbVXJAo
The ATA and Teletrac Navman are driving diversity change, today announcing a ground-... Read More
QTA International Women’s Day Breakfast
QTA International Women’s Day Breakfast - Wednesday, 4th March @ Hillstone, St Lucia
Trucking Australia 2020
Trucking Australia 2020 will be held in Cairns from 1-3 April.