Australia’s leading safety accreditation scheme, TruckSafe, has launched its new standards and accreditation guide,... Read More
- 3M exploring how technology can pave the future of our roadways, and how road markings can assist advanced driver a… https://t.co/gQ4PmZXXZO
- 2019 @DaimlerTruckBus Future Leader Kaine McEvoy has taken on a #leadership project focused on how family-owned… https://t.co/tmoAJOKAK6
- Driving a #truck on May 18 and can't make it to a polling booth for the #FederalElection? Early voting commences… https://t.co/sSEoNHFZ1s
- RT @StraightshotT: While holiday makers park in truck parking bays, our truckies can't take their MANDATORY breaks and risk losing the… https://t.co/lj5qeZLVtE
- We welcome @ScottMorrisonMP & @M_McCormackMP's commitment of $1M to better educate caravan & motorhome drivers on… https://t.co/Vhsgj8N3jS
The ATA and the trucking industry are today mourning the loss of Professor Michael Coper... Read More
In this issue of the Friday Facts: Road safety action needed this election, new report shows truck fatality decrease... Read More
Industry Technical Council meeting
Location: Brisbane Truck Show
The ATA’s 2019 Technology and Maintenance Conference will be held in Melbourne from 14-16 October.
Trucking Australia 2020
Trucking Australia 2020 will be held in Cairns from 1-3 April.