In this issue of the Friday Facts: Driving diversity change, honouring bushfire hero truckies and more!
- "Training, giving people a sense of purpose, understanding and belonging is key to what we can achieve in making ou… https://t.co/9BdcjYF2X6
- Transafe WA 2020 Future Leader Vanessa Maclean is working on a leadership project that will ensure the sustainabili… https://t.co/oerhRQTS1G
- RT @bgmaguire: I salute @DaimlerTruckBus for hosting industry influencers such as @TruckAustralia @NHVR @_HVIA @AustLogistics… https://t.co/OFDQtenEOD
- RT @EROADGlobal: Great initiative @TruckAustralia and Bridgestone Australia. Honouring truck drivers who showed selflessness and he… https://t.co/25zA34mXR7
- RT @ntiAustralia: Know a truckie who went above and beyond to help during the bushfires? Put their name forward for this fantastic aw… https://t.co/DDaDCBWWHD
The ATA and Teletrac Navman have today announced the participants of a ground-breaking... Read More
QTA International Women’s Day Breakfast
QTA International Women’s Day Breakfast - Wednesday, 4th March @ Hillstone, St Lucia
Trucking Australia 2020
Trucking Australia 2020 will be held in Cairns from 1-3 April.