Truck and bus operators would be overtaxed by almost $1.3 billion in 2012-13 if every government had put in place the NTC’s plan for registration charges, a new report from the Australian Trucking Association shows.
Also in this edition:
- ATA Chief Executive meets with Ballarat Transport Awareness Group
- Government department goes for TruckSafe accreditation
- Trucking businesses earn $39.9 billion in 2010-11
- Road freight data collection study underway
- Bulk refrigerant costs to rise 300-600 per cent
- Give your feedback on tyre stewardship scheme