International speakers, thought leaders and entrepreneurial innovators will come together where industry meets, as the Australian Trucking Association (ATA) announces its keynote speakers for Trucking Australia 2020.
“Trucking Australia is where industry meets, and will bring together hundreds of industry leaders, operators, suppliers and supporters,” ATA CEO Ben Maguire said today.
“The ATA is thrilled to welcome our stellar line up of keynote speakers, who will connect the trucking industry and provide a platform for the development of positive discussion and real solutions to the issues we face.
“Trucking is a regional story, so it is only fitting we gather in Cairns where we will be surrounded by the lifeblood of the industry,” he said.
Trucking Australia 2020 will welcome:
- Gus Balbontin - unlocking agility and adaptability
- Megan Woodward - award winning regional journalist and event MC
- Tony Jones - respected journalist and host of Trucking Industry Q&A
- Wayne Herbert - driving change – why diversity matters
- Robyn Neilson - emergency preparedness saves lives
- Dr Tom Mulholland - changing your world, one thought at a time
- Greg Smith - the bureaucracy buster in safety management
- Anne Fulwood - mentoring the leaders of tomorrow
“This is just a taste of what Trucking Australia will deliver, with more exciting news to be revealed in the new year,” Mr Maguire said.
As well as program sessions developed in collaboration with industry members and the Queensland Trucking Association (QTA), the conference will also include:
- Queensland Trucking Association Smart Business Seminars
- Trucking Industry Q&A, back by popular demand
- Teletrac Navman Collaboration Zone
- Kenworth Legends Lunch
- Meet the industry’s future leaders
- Daimler local showcase dinner
- Brighter Business Lunch, and
- Foundation Sponsors Awards Gala Dinner
“Plus, for the first time, we’re excited to offer a Trucking Australia Mega Deal – an all-inclusive package that will take delegates’ conference experience to the next level,” Mr Maguire said.
“The Trucking Australia Mega Deal includes full conference registration, including social events and Gala Dinner, premium 5-star accommodation at the Riley Hotel Cairns, airport arrival welcome and transfer to hotel, discounted Qantas airfares, exclusive delegate gifts, partners’ program, and more,” he said.
The ATA and its member associations collectively represent the 50,000 business and 200,000 people in the Australian trucking industry. Together, the ATA and its members are committed to safety, professionalism and viability.
Trucking Australia 2020 will be held in Cairns, from 1-3 April 2020.
For more information and to secure your Mega Deal, head to www.truckingaustralia.com.au