Noelene Watson will retire as the Chair of the Australian Trucking Association at the organisation’s annual general meeting on 5 April 2017.
Noelene was first elected as Chair of the ATA in 2014 and re-elected last year. She is the Managing Director of Don Watson Transport, one of Australia’s leading refrigerated logistics companies.
Noelene said it was time to retire from the demanding role and hand over to another industry leader.
- Noelene Watson to retire as ATA Chair
- Nominate an exceptional member of the trucking industry now!
- ATA CEO Ben Maguire at LBRCA conference
- Staff vacancy at the ATA
- Safety must be the focus in transport and logistics training work plan
- What has the Volvo ATA Safety Truck been up to?
- Volvo Trucks STOP LOOK WAVE campaign
- Austroads survey
- ATA calls for industry events
- Industry events calendar