The ATA has released the first of a new series of animated videos designed to show motorists how to share the road safely with heavy vehicles.
The first video highlights the dangers of cutting in to the large space left between a truck and the vehicle in front, and explains that trucks need this extra space to stop safely if required.
Also in this edition:
- Cummins scholarships online applications now open
- Coalition pledges to continue rest area funding
- ATA releases CoR, Australian Road Rules submissions
- ATA congratulates NTI on double win
- NHVR start date delayed until 1 October
- Sponsor of the week: Ritchie Bros