The 24 June 2011 issue of the ATA’s Friday Facts newsletter features the ATA’s proposed new approach to finalising the national truck laws, after identifying 245 issues with the current draft.
Also in this issue:
- ATA releases national truck law legal advice
- Fuel tax, registration to rise on 1 July
- The Craig Roseneder Award – nominations now open
- ATA staff sign up to take the Road Ahead
- Sponsor of the week: BP Australia
- From the ATA’s image archive: Can you solve this BP truck mystery?