The ATA elected Geoff Crouch as its new Chair on 5 April 2017.
Geoff was elected unopposed at the ATA’s annual general meeting in Canberra.
Geoff ended his term as President of ATA member association NatRoad in 2015 and is the managing director of Ron Crouch Transport, where he has worked since 1995. He has a deep understanding of the trucking industry both as an operator and at an association level.
“I am very proud to represent the ATA and the trucking industry as the new Chair,” Geoff said
- Geoff Crouch is the new Chair of the ATA
- Noelene Watson delivers final report as ATA Chair
- Nominate an exceptional member of the trucking industry now!
- Prepare for the future with a big picture viewpoint at Trucking Australia 2017
- Is your trucking business ready for the changes in chain of responsibility?
- Staff vacancy at the ATA
- ATA calls for industry events
- Industry events calendar