The ATA General Council will meet next Wednesday to discuss the industry’s response to the decision by Australia’s transport ministers to increase the fuel tax on trucking operators by 10.4 per cent, or 2.4 cents per litre, from 1 July. The details are in this week’s edition of the Friday Facts.
Also in this issue:
- Build your national truck law to-do list
- Do you know a Highway Guardian?
- Place your bids for the Volvo Auction Dinner
- 3M Diamond Road Safety Award
- Free truck safety chart available
- Loading, unloading zone survey closes tomorrow.