The 1 July 2011 issue of the ATA’s Friday Facts newsletter features how the ATA has been working today to protect the trucking industry’s fuel tax credits, after a media report announced that the federal government will order an inquiry into fuel taxes and subsidies as part of a carbon deal with the Greens and independents.
Also in this issue:
- Trucking industry slashes greenhouse emissions
- ATA Chief Executive hits the road
- Consultation paper on road reforms released
- Registrations open for the 2011 Technical and Maintenance Conference
- Sponsor of the week: NTI
- From the ATA’s image archive: Truck mystery solved