The Australian Logistics Council and the ATA have submitted joint Notices of Intention to the National Heavy Vehicle Regulator (NHVR) to develop an industry-wide Master Code for heavy vehicle safety.
The development of the Code will be backed by funding from the NHVR’s Heavy Vehicle Safety Initiative program, supported by the Australian Government.
- ATA and ALC join forces for safety
- ATA calls for independent truck charges
- Trucking industry experts release combination braking guide
- NHVR to amend brake performance standard
- Strong safety focus included in new transport training package work plan
- ATA at the Brisbane Truck Show
- Heavy vehicle driver fatigue research project
- Heavy Vehicle National Law agricultural notice
- NSW Heavy Vehicle Breakfast Forum
- Take the vulnerable road users’ survey
- Industry events calendar