The 23 September 2011 issue of the ATA’s Friday Facts newsletter features Annric Bulk Haulage and K&S Fuller Transport, who have signed up for the Road Ahead supporters’ program to help the industry’s road safety exhibition spread its safety message further.
Also in this issue:
- the trucking industry meets the federal minister over national truck laws;
- ATA Council votes to support NTC proposal
- Treasury releases updated carbon tax modelling
- Can you afford to miss TMC?
- Be a desert star on Welsh TV
- Sponsor of the week: Isuzu Australia
- From the ATA’s image archive: three cheers and a tiger!