The Australian Trucking Association has extended the time for nominations for the National Trucking Industry Awards 2017.
The new closing date for nominations is Friday 5 May 2017, 5pm Canberra time.
ATA CEO Ben Maguire has extended the time so that all state and territory ssociations and trucking operators could nominate exceptional members of the trucking industry.
“We have had an encouraging number of expressions of interest as well as enquiries. We want to ensure that everyone has the additional time to consider and nominate deserving candidates for all categories in the honour roll in 2017,” Mr Maguire said.
- The time is now! Nominate an exceptional member of the trucking industry today!
- Preparing for the future at Trucking Australia 2017
- Share the road safely and save lives
- Fix extended payment times
- 457 visa abolished
- New camera to boost Victorian heavy vehicle safety
- Last chance to have your say: Austroads survey
- BP Energy Outlook report
- Kenworth launches the power of the T4
- ATA calls for industry events
- Industry events calendar