The ATA is seeking the input of road transport operators to determine the cost to the industry of physical registration labels.
The ATA has previously called upon governments to abolish truck registration labels.
“Registration labels have long been an issue for road transport operators. With the hassle of having to track down a truck which could possibly be thousands of kilometres away to change the label, right through to incurring heavy penalties for displaying out of date or incorrect labels, they need to be abolished,” the CEO, Ben Maguire said.
The survey aims to determine the time, effort and costs of renewing truck registration labels, and will be run for the next couple of weeks.
- Take our registration label cost survey
- Get to Trucking Australia 2017 in 3 easy steps
- Last chance to vote in ATA trucking industry election
- The Volvo ATA Safety Truck finalist in Australian Road Safety Awards
- ATA calls for industry events
- Industry events calendar