The 1 April 2011 issue of the ATA’s Friday Facts newsletter features outcomes from the organisation’s annual general meeting, including the strong stance the ATA will need to take on improving the viability of trucking businesses in 2011.
Also in this issue:
- Queensland trucking leader elected to ATA Board
- Victoria trials radio break-in technology for level crossings
- 3M Announces New Australian Road Safety Award
- Time is running out to nominate an industry legend
- From the ATA’s image archive:Semitrailer training in the 1960s
- Sponsor of the week: Cummins South Pacific