There is a growing and ever-present need for the transport industry to adopt a logistics mindset, according to Brendan Richards from Ferrier Hodgson.
Brendan spoke about the future of transport at Trucking Australia 2017.
“In 2050, transport in Australia will be a very different industry. Its future is being radically reshaped by changes to the very idea of how goods and services should be transported and by whom,” Brendan said.
- Preparing for the Future: adopting a logistics mindset
- ATA member associations highlight depression research
- Maximise your truck’s battery life
- Volvo ATA Safety Truck in Darwin
- #TruckingAustralia2017 Twitter photo competition
- Industry events calendar