Nominations for the 2012 Craig Roseneder Award are now open. One of the prestigious National Trucking Industry Awards, this award recognises technical and maintenance excellence in the workshop by an individual, and celebrates the professionalism of the men and women who work behind the scenes in the trucking industry’s workshops.
Also in this edition:
- An interview with Brian Murphy
- More TruckWeek events announced
- Industry Technical Council meeting report
- ATA member associations welcome NSW assistance package
- Forward collision avoidance technology delivers safety results