The 6 May 2011 issue of the ATA’s Friday Facts newsletter features the ATA’s submission on the draft heavy vehicle national laws, including 245 issues that were identified by the ATA and its members.
Also in this issue:
- NTC to consult on A-trailer chargers
- Road Ahead begins 2011 tour program
- Victorian Police: other road users at fault in most truck crashes
- New report highlights literacy, numeracy skills
- From the ATA’s image archive: the Grafton bus crash
- Sponsor of the week: Dick Smith Electronics and the Garmin nüvi 465T