The 28 January 2011 issue of the ATA’s Friday Facts newsletter features an announcement made by the Australian Government about the delay of a range of infrastructure building projects as part of a package to allow it to fund the flood recovery across Australia.
Also in this issue:
- Infrastructure delayed as Government announces flood recovery program
- ATO released draft effective life determinations for truck manufacturing assets
- Government delays alternative fuels tax
- Reminder: 2011 ATA election now underway
- Nominate an industry legend