The 15 April 2011 issue of the ATA’s Friday Facts newsletter features the NTI 2011 Major Accident Investigation Report, which analysed 323 truck accidents that occurred in 2009, building on previous NTI research covering accidents in 2003, 2005 and 2007.
Also in this issue:
- Get the full results at the 2011 Australian Trucking Convention
- Award nominations close next week
- Linfox backs carbon price plan
- BP to expand Adelaide fuel terminal
- Sponsor of the week: Mack Trucks Australia
- From the ATA’s image archive: birth of a bulldog breed