The 21 January 2011 issue of the ATA’s Friday Facts newsletter features a new fact sheet for those affected by the floods setting out the assistance for small trucking businesses available from the Australian and Victorian governments.
Also in this issue:
- TruckSafe welcomes new board member
- One-stop-shop for Queensland road freight recovery
- Lindsay Fox named on flood business taskforce
- Reminder: 2011 ATA election now underway
- New Lights on the Hill Convoy date announced
- More than business at the 2011 Australian Trucking Convention