The 4 February 2011 issue of the ATA’s Friday Facts newsletter features the ATA’s National Manager Policy David Coonan, who has been invited to speak at one the world’s leading research facilities into heavy vehicle safety at the University of Michigan’s Transport Research Institute.
Also in this issue:
- Fatal articulated truck crashes rise - more needs to be done
- Linfox provides hundreds of jobs to indigenous Australians
- Just days to nominate or register for trucking industry elections
- Technology continues the fight against drink driving
- Call for help: The Road Ahead looks for supporters in 2011
- Time is running out to nominate an industry legend