The 8 April 2011 issue of the ATA’s Friday Facts newsletter features the announcement that the ATA has commissioned a major research study into the environmental credentials of the trucking industry.
Also in this issue:
- Review freight rates or fuel surcharges
- Highway Guardian - A new award for trucking bravery
- Brown & Hurley Yatala wins DAF Dealer of the Year 2010
- Pro-Visual Publishing releases 2011 workplace safety poster
- From the ATA’s image archive: Delivering furniture by octopus
- Sponsor of the week: Vawdrey Australia