The ATA announced the winners of the Cummins South Pacific Scholarship today.
The scholarship recipients will attend Trucking Australia 2017, to share their suggestions on how to improve safety or business viability in the trucking industry.
The 2017 Cummins South Pacific Scholarship recipients are:
- Marla Stone, Agri-Trans (Pyalong, Victoria)
- Athol Carter, Frasers Livestock Transport (Warwick, Queensland)
- Hayden Barlow, Unanderra Tanker Hire (Wollongong, NSW)
Trucking Australia is the trucking industry’s premier event, running from 21-23 June 2017 at the Darwin Convention Centre.
- ATA announces Cummins South Pacific Scholarship recipients
- Support our industry at the Trucking Australia 2017 auction
- The ATA releases safety alert on trailer brake interlock safety systems
- Governments should not approve automated vehicles until safety risks are resolved
- Industry events calendar