The Australian Trucking Association (ATA) has today opened nominations for the 2019 Craig Roseneder Award, recognising technical and maintenance excellence in the trucking industry.
The ATA represents the 50,000 businesses and 200,000 people in the Australian trucking industry.
“Focussing on innovation, industry involvement and mentoring, the Craig Roseneder award recognises the dedication and exceptional skill of Australia’s workshop personnel,” ATA Chair Geoff Crouch said.
“This award highlights the amazing people who work hard to keep our trucks safe on the road,” he said.
Proudly sponsored by Castrol Vecton, the award winner will receive a fully paid trip to the US to attend the US Technology and Maintenance Council’s 2020 Annual Meeting and Transportation Technology Exhibition including:
- Return airfares
- Full registration to attend the US Technology and Maintenance Council’s 2020 Annual Meeting and Transportation Technology Exhibition
- 5 nights premium conference accommodation
- Partners’ program registration if applicable
- AUD $1,500 spending money
- Complimentary registration to the 2020 ATA Technology and Maintenance Conference
“This award celebrates our unsung workshop heroes and gives them the recognition they deserve,” Mr Crouch said.
“There are so many hardworking men and women in our industry. I’m sure we all know someone deserving of this award,” he said.
The award winner will be announced at the ATA’s 2019 Technology and Maintenance Conference, held 14-16 October at Melbourne Docklands.
Nominations for the 2019 Craig Roseneder Award close on 13 September.
View the selection criteria and nominate someone great