The Craig Roseneder Award recognises technical and maintenance excellence in the workshop by an individual. It celebrates the professionalism of the men and women who work behind the scenes in the trucking industry’s workshops.
The award winner will receive a fully paid trip to Atlanta, Georgia, USA, to attend the US Technology and Maintenance Council’s 2019 Annual Meeting and Transportation Technology Exhibition including:
- Return airfares to the United States of America
- Full registration to attend the 2019 US Technology and Maintenance Council’s 2019 Annual Meeting and Transportation Technology Exhibition
- 5 nights premium conference accomodation
- Partners’ program registration if applicable
- AUD $1,500 spending money
- Complimentary registration to the 2019 ATA Technology and Maintenance Conference
View the selection criteria
Nominations close on 14 September.